I wrote two brilliant blog posts this week…but don’t bother looking for them. You won’t find them posted. When I wrote them, I was in bed and couldn’t get to sleep so I was writing them in my head. I was too warm and cozy to roll over, turn on the light, and pull out a notepad. I know…excuses, excuses… I was also going to start the 365 Photography Project with my new camera…I didn’t…I have no excuses…
Since it’s Friday though, I thought a few good “over the hill” jokes might get me off the hook. Too bad I didn’t write them…When you’re done reading them, feel free to explore my other posts this week or browse through my other categories (I’m thinking of adding one…Fessing Up)…
Perks Of Being Over The Hill
· There is nothing left anymore to learn the hard way.
· Things that you buy now won’t wear out.
· Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.
· You no longer think of the speed limit as a challenge.
· Your investment in health insurance is finally paying off.
· You can quit trying to hold in your stomach no matter who walks into the room.
· Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can’t remember them anyway.
· You can sing along with elevator music.
· Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the guy on the television.
· Your eyes won’t get too much worse.
· Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
· People call you at 9 p.m. and ask, “Did I wake you???? ”
· You can get into a heated argument about pension plans.
· You can eat dinner at 4:00 in the afternoon.
· In a hostage situation you are the most likely to be released first.
· You are no longer viewed as a hypochondriac.
· No one expects you to run — anywhere.
Did any relate to you? Welcome to the Club! Happy Weekend!